Friday, October 19, 2012

Not dead yet


I'm not dead, but it seems like Dongsaeng is kind of... I'm really sorry. Many of you have written me during my absence, and I'm really sorry I didn't reply any of you. I haven't checked my dongsaeng mail account since long ago, and now I feel kinda bad that I made some of you worry.

I let you know that I'm rather ok! I have a job at a press company and having a great time with my boyfriend. I couldn't be better. Well, I think my painting skills have gotten a little worse, but there's always time to work on that.

I made the decision to not let Dongsaeng die... But I can't promise I will update so very often because of my work and personal life. However, I hope you like this tattoed guy and the next ones that will come. Nice to see you again! ;)

No estoy muerto, pero Dongsaeng parece estarlo... Lo siento mucho. Muchos me habéis escrito para saber de mí durante mi ausencia, y lamento mucho no haberos contestado. Ni siquiera he mirado mi bandeja de entrada desde hace casi un año. Siento mucho haberos preocupado.

¡Os hago saber que estoy más que bien! Trabajo para una editorial y estoy viviendo un gran momento con mi pareja. Así que no podría estar mejor. Bueno, creo que ando algo oxidado en esto de pintar, pero siempre hay tiempo para trabajar en ello.

He tomado la decisión de seguir dando vida a Dongsaeng, aunque no puedo prometer que vaya a actualizar muy a menudo debido a mi trabajo y vida personal. De todas formas, espero que os guste este chico tatuado y los que vengan más adelante. Me alegro de estar de vuelta ;).

11 comments:

  1. I so long wanted to say it - thank you. And I am glad that you are well.
    P.S.: Sorry for my english if I wrote something wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely missed seeing your artwork, but sounds like your life has been going well. Best of luck to you, and I'll always drop by to see what you are coming up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank god you're alive. Don't worry too much about how much you update just have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. been missing your artwork man, but glad that your happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Es bueno verte de nuevo por acá ya hacia mucho que te habías perdido, espero que puedas subir mas de tus artes, en realidad disfruto mucho viéndolas ya que son bastante geniales.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH wow, it's great to see you are alive and well man! Life and work can easily take up so much time. Been there... >___< It's just awesome to see you online once again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hombre! que bueno tenerte de vuelta en las andadas, me alegra saber que te ha ido bien.

    ReplyDelete